HairNa Home Kit Instructions
300grams of SyraSkins HairNa Paste
2. Rub a small amount of oil to the ends of your hair.
3. Apply a thin layer of Vaseline or lip balm around your hair line (forehead, ears and neck) to prevent the henna from dying the areas.
4. Divide your hair into small sections. Use the gloves to avoid staining your hands.
5. Place an old towel over your shoulders to avoid staining your clothes.
6. Apply the HairNa starting from the roots making your way down the hair shaft. Ensure you have covered the all the sections.
7. Massage the head so that so that HairNa will spread evenly.
8. Gather all your hair and pin it up to the top of your head.
9. Cover the hair with cling wrap to insulate the heat. This allows the HairNa even coverange.
10. Leave it on for 2-3 hours. The longer the henna, the deeper the colour, the more long lasting it will become.
1. Rinse your hair in the shower with warm water.
2. Run your fingers through your hair to get as much HairNa off.
3. Shampoo and condition your hair as per normal. Repeat if required.
4. Apply SyraSkins scalpcare and hair serum to maintain your beautiful hair.
5. Comb your hair and air-dry it.
Will it colour my hair?
- For black hair, it will leave a tint of brown.
- For dark brown hair, it will leave a tint of maroon.
- For auburn hair, it will leave a tint of brownish red.
- For gray or white hair, it will leave a natural looking golden orange hue.