Mixed with the finest Eucalyptus, Lavender and Rose Geranium Pure Essential Oils
Added with unadulterated Rose Water, Lemon Juice and Sugar
- Economical and Compact
- Convenient and Easy-to-Use
- Fits snuggly in the palm
- Fine resealable pin tip
- Perfect for fine detailing
- BEST for both Amateurs and Professionals
*NO PPD, NO Preservatives, NO Colouring, NO Chemicals
- Ensure that skin is free from lotion and oil before you begin.
- Remove the resealable pin tip and squeeze the henna with even pressure and speed.
- Allow the henna paste to be fully absorb for 6 to 8 hours.
- Scrap or Wipe the dried henna. NEVER WASH your henna off!
- Apply SyraSkins Lemongrass aftercare oil immediately after removing your henna.
- This promotes blood circulation and optimum absorption.
- Apply SyraSkins Lavender aftercare balm before coming in contact with water.
- This creates a protective barrier on the skin. Henna will mature and darken within 48 to 72 hours.
- Avoid excessive contact with water, lotions and chemicals to prolong the stain.
- Cover cones with a foil and keep it in freezer at all times.
- Fresh Henna Cones can last up to 6 months when kept appropriately in the freezer.
As henna is perishable, we ship all our cones
via AM Mail, for Local Singapore and FedEx Worldwide Express Parcel, for International.
Quick, Convenient, FAST delivery straight to your MAILBOX.