Beeswax (Cera Alba) is a natural wax produced by the (female) honey bees. Our beeswax is 100% pure, natural, high quality cosmetic grade and filtered of debris while the natural color and aromas of honey are preserved.
- 100% Pure Beeswax
- Filtered Free of Debris
- For Premium Cosmetic
- Best for DIY cosmetics, candles, craft and many more
- Top quality at an affordable price
Beeswax is the oldest and purest wax in the world. At honey harvest time the honeycombs are carefully opened to allow for honey to drain from the comb. The bees seal the honey into the combs with wax capping placed over every cell filled with honey. This capping is removed at harvest and is used in the production of beeswax. It is perfect for cosmetic, food and hobby uses. With its high water-holding capacity, it is great for lotions, lip balms and skin care products. Beeswax soothes and softens the skin, protects it from dehydration and provides antibacterial properties. And since beeswax candles emit very little smoke, it is great for making candles too.
- Add to your lotions to add skin protective properties
- Create your own DIY lip balm free from harsh chemicals
- Make your own Beeswax candle for a brighter, healthier home
- Suitable for food-grade uses
Ingredient: Beeswax 100%
Physical Form: Bead Pellets
Color: Natural Yellow
Melting Point: 62 °C to 64 °C (144 °F to 147 °F)
Country of Origin: United States
Storage: Room temperature. Air tight container.