After Care Process
What do I need to use for my After Care?
Using the SyraSkins Lemongrass AfterCare Oil:
Using the SyraSkins Lavender AfterCare Balm:
Using the SyraSkins Henna Sealant:
[ FOR NATURAL HENNA ONLY ]
Using the SyraSkins Henna Dressing Tape:
Using the SyraSkins Henna Wrap:
What are the steps for my After Care?
1. Allow the henna to be completely dry.
2. Apply SyraSkins Henna Sealant, holding the bottle 30cm away and gently mist over dried henna before it begins to crack.
3. Then, you can either choose to use the SyraSkins Henna Dressing Tape or SyraSkins Henna Wrap.
4. Allow the henna to be fully absorbed from 6 to 8 hours.
5. Scrape or wipe the dried henna, avoid using water to get it off.
6. Apply SyraSkins Lemongrass Aftercare Oil after scraping/wiping.
7. Apply SyraSkins Lavender Aftercare Balm to create a protective barrier, sustaining the henna stain.
8. Henna will then darken within 48 to 72 hours.
9. Avoid excessive contact with water, lotions and chemicals to prolong the stain.
10. Henna will last between 7-14 days which varies on individuals.